Ways to care of wood flooring
The following ways are recommended to keep the parquet clean and polished:
– cleaning the parquet with the use of a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the dirt stuck in it, especially if it is one of the decorative types that combine dust and dirt folds.
– Parquet wipe with a special dry mop for parquet floors.
– Wipe the parquet using a very small amount of water, and repeat the process until the parquet is completely dry.
– Repeat the previous three steps every two weeks to keep the parquet clean.
– Covering exposed parquet that exposed to great friction due to frequent walking using a rug, and it is an ideal idea to put an outdoor rug to wipe shoes to keep the parquet home clean.
– Keeping the nails of the animals raised at home short and constantly trimming them to prevent scratching the parquet.
– Clean the parquet as soon as it becomes dirty, and avoid leaving stain removal for a later time to keep the parquet permanently clean.
– Use special cleaning products for wooden floors